The Front Desk Representative serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. They also notify employees of visitor arrivals, maintain security and respond to general telephone inquiries. The Front Desk Representative will also be responsible for carrying out NYSA’s Social Media strategy to maintain its online presence and ongoing marketing and communications efforts.
- Greets all clients and explain the services provided by the agency when inquires occur
- Assist clients with computer and internet software when and as required
- Develop working relationships with youth in the programs and work through issues around motivation, attendance, discipline and inspiration through re-framing, honest communication, empathy and self-understanding
- Monitors Wellness Centre to assist clients and ensure they adhere to agency policies regarding equipment, behavior, and resource usage
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the Wellness Centre
- Provides emotional and practical support to assist youth in meeting their needs
- Responsible for coordinating a social media presence for the organization, including Facebook, Instagram and Linked in.
- Researches and creates relevant content for all social media platforms, ensuring they are current and up-to-date
- Keeps promotional brochures current and distribute them to designated organizations regularly
- Liaises with the program directors regarding upcoming trainings and events for social media content
- Open and sort mail, both online and physical
- Answer the telephone and check voice messaging system
- Remains current with relevant events, information and activities both internally and within the community
- Other duties as assigned
Express Interest in Volunteering
We're sorry, but we're no longer accepting new volunteers for this opportunity.