Consider Volunteering with NYSA!
We know that people helping people is one of the best ways to address the challenges of daily living, and that’s why volunteering is so important to our youth support efforts. You can be part of the NYSA team commited to making a real difference. Check out volunteer opportunities with NYSA.
Why Would I Volunteer?
Apply your skills to real-world challenges
- Share your knowledge and expertise to help youth through difficult times
- Contribute your skills to our office to help the prganization to run smoothly
- Support and mentor local youth to advance their goals and aspirations
- Introduce yourself to other cultures and develop cross-cultural experience
Expand your skill-set and gain new perspectives
- Gain valuable work experience in the field of social service
- Work with youth to provide meaningful impact to their skillsets
- Acquire experience dealing with issues facing today’s youth
- Learn from your colleagues and develop your network
What is E-Volunteering?
Work virtually with NYSA from the comfort of your home to help advance our mission. We would like to hear from social media experts, storytellers, photographers, videographers and others who can help us to tell the success stories of youth in the mid-Island area.
Receive Our Newsletter
Sign up to receive regular news from NYSA about it's programming, success stories and other items of interest.
NYSA acknowledges our work takes place on Coast Salish territories and primarily the lands of the Snuneymuxw and K’òmoks peoples.